Go Back   Local Race Chat Track Forums The New 311 Speedway

The New 311 Speedway The New 311 Speedway is a 1/2 mile high banked clay oval located near Pine Hall, North Carolina.

Welcome to the Local Race Chat forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Click here to join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2007, 09:03 AM
  post #1 (permalink)

jOnEsEy 19 is an unknown quantity at this point
WAY TO GO BOoOoOBY* THA TRACK WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Of All The Years That I Have Been Going To 311 And Friendship Since I Was 4 Years Old I Have Never Seen A Track In That Bad Of Shape.......... The Only Ppl That Even Had A Chance In The Late Model Was The Leaders!!!!!! If You Started 4 Th Or Further Back You Just Hoped You Didnt Hit Anything ..... And Pulling The Water Hose Out My Gosh Like Thats Really Gonna Help

I Gotta Couple Of Water Hoses Ill Bring You This Week Maybe We Can Get The Whole Track Watered !!!!!!!!!!

Last Nite Was Also A Good Night To Blow Some Our Built Motors Crate Was What You Needed Last Nite Less Horsepower Less Spinning All The Late Models Was Doing Was Spinning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM
  post #2 (permalink)

Favorite Track: Fork Mountain
Happytrack44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WAY TO GO BOoOoOBY* THA TRACK WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a u-car driver and i lost 2 tires in that race that peace of crap owner needs to spend a little money and make it worth racing on i mean how is he going to make a show when drivers are going to stop coming to the track BOBBY FIX "YOUR" TRACK!!!!
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
  post #3 (permalink)

Favorite Track: oak level
mike69 will become famous soon enough
Re: WAY TO GO BOoOoOBY* THA TRACK WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you quit coming that would be one less u-car and thats a good thing...........
hope more of you guys get mad and go away. that would be the best thing that could happen!

Local Race Chat Track Forums The New 311 Speedway