Welcome to the Local Race Chat forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Click here to join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Local Race Chat > General Dirt Forums > Crate Engine
Register Gallery FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Google

Crate Engine This forum is for general conversations concerning crate late model racing! PLEASE DO NOT POST NEWS HERE.

(#1) Old

FASTRAKPR is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow 311 is FASTRAK sanctioned for 2008! - 02-09-2008, 12:32 PM

There was a meeting held at 311 Speedway this past Thursday at noon. Track owner Bobby Johns, Modern Chevrolet Owner Fred Fowler, Modern Chevrolet Parts Director Ivil Porter, FASTRAK Founder Stan Lester and FASTRAK VP Doug Gillenwater were all in attendance.

As agreement was made that 311 would be FASTRAK weekly sanctioned for the 2008 season and competitors there would have a chance to race for the new FASTRAK National Weekly Championship for the $10,000 first place prize and also qualify for the $50,000 to win FASTRAK Grand Nationals at the end of the year.

The spec tire for the 311 Speedway will be the FASTRAK Goodyear G45-G50 series late model tire. Tires will be available from Heintz Performance. Heintz has locations in both Statesville and Charlotte NC.

"To be honest I am amazed how many competitors from 311 have already called the office" stated FASTRAK VP Gillenwater. We have not even posted anything about it and the phones are ringing off the hook. I'm not sure how they found out about it, but it sounds like great news for 311".

Competitors racing at 311 Speedway that are members of FASTRAK, will be running for the FASTRAK NATIONAL WEEKLY CHAMPIONSHIP OF $10,000 TO WIN AND PAYING THROUGH 30 POSITIONS IN THE COUNTRY. The will also qualify for the $50,000 TO WIN GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP at the end of the year.

www.fastrakracing.com
  (#2) Old

Racerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Racerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 311 is FASTRAK sanctioned for 2008! - 02-09-2008, 02:11 PM

This to me sounds like SOMEBODY don't know all that's going on at the track and I don't mean FASTRAK

JMO

For someone north of the line and only knows what he reads on LRC at 311, sounds to me they must be in better shape then I was lead to believe
  (#3) Old

Californiakid5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 311 is FASTRAK sanctioned for 2008! - 02-09-2008, 02:19 PM

so its going to be 10,000 to win every week
  (#4) Old

jhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond repute
jhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond reputejhofficial has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 311 is FASTRAK sanctioned for 2008! - 02-09-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerchaser
This to me sounds like SOMEBODY don't know all that's going on at the track and I don't mean FASTRAK

JMO

For someone north of the line and only knows what he reads on LRC at 311, sounds to me they must be in better shape then I was lead to believe
Bill that's all I have been trying to say for a year. I have made about 6 trips to 311 since since booby Johns has been in charge. Each time the pits were full. The racing was decent. One Local huge SLM star told me one time when talking about 311, his quote was : He ain't never cheated me or did me wrong" I dont like bashing unless I know I'm right, but here goes anyway, the only people that have ever said anything never to me personally, was a SLM that went to 311 and the tech guy or the scale man didn't know what they had to weigh and had a huge argument and who was the person at the scales you ask? Robby Johns, so all I can base my opinion on is what I have seen with my own eyes and what people I trust have told me. Not what all I have read on here.
  (#5) Old

Racerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Racerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 311 is FASTRAK sanctioned for 2008! - 02-09-2008, 05:47 PM

Thats exactly what I am saying John, somebody apparently has a problem with authority, or at least who the boss is.
Sponsored Links
  (#6) Old

rjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond reputerjweld67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 311 is FASTRAK sanctioned for 2008! - 02-12-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhofficial
Bill that's all I have been trying to say for a year. I have made about 6 trips to 311 since since booby Johns has been in charge. Each time the pits were full. The racing was decent. One Local huge SLM star told me one time when talking about 311, his quote was : He ain't never cheated me or did me wrong" I dont like bashing unless I know I'm right, but here goes anyway, the only people that have ever said anything never to me personally, was a SLM that went to 311 and the tech guy or the scale man didn't know what they had to weigh and had a huge argument and who was the person at the scales you ask? Robby Johns, so all I can base my opinion on is what I have seen with my own eyes and what people I trust have told me. Not what all I have read on here.

well let me tell you about the night you were referring to jh,it wasnt a super race it was a regular late model race and phil gann won.
he came across the scales and was too light.so the argument was they lost a fender in a first lap mishap and the fair guy i am i let him roll off the scales and i weighed the other cars.then i let them put the fender parts on the hood and let them re weigh the car,it still came up 4#'s too light so they were disqualified.phill gann himself said i had been as fair as anyone could be.
as far as not knowing what the cars weighed it was simple it was written on the scale box so dont act like i didnt know what i was doing.
you ask steve blackburn if i did my job.
and yall mark my word fastrak and modern will regret getting in bed with bobby johns,i know for a fact modern at one time said they werent going to be dealing with him,but i guess hes got them buffaloed just like you.
and thats all i got to say on this.yall just wait and see it aint going to be what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  (#7) Old

racergirl311 has a spectacular aura about
Re: 311 is FASTRAK sanctioned for 2008! - 02-13-2008, 04:52 PM

Dude get over it! It doesn't matter what you say or do, people in this area just are NOT going to stop going to 311! NOBODY wants to continue to heard your same sad bull over and over again. Do you really think that you are the only person alive who has ever had someone in their family to screw them over? Do all those people get on here and bitch about it? NO because we have class! Why don't you deal with your family and personal issues privately and with a little class, like everyone else! This forum is for RACING not your own personal pity party and I, for one, am sick of you hijacking EVERY single post with your sad story! And another thing you think you can just waltz in here and talk about 311 like you've been here forever but you don't know crap about 311 believe me we have seen better and much worse days at that racetrack and we keep coming back, why? because it's our home track and we love it! Nothing is going to change that!

Local Race Chat > General Dirt Forums > Crate Engine