Welcome to the Local Race Chat forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Click here to join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Local Race Chat > FAQ
Register Blogs FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Search FAQ Search FAQ
Search Word(s):
Matching Options:
Search in:

How do I add A You Tube Video to my posts?
Just right above the text box you will see a You Tube Image . If you would like to add a You Tube Video to your posts all you need to do is this.
1. Go to the video you would like to post.
2. In the address bar look at the Url it will look something like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CecdHNtbgXo
Notice the Video code I made red. Highlite this code and then copy.
3. Now come to LRC and make a new post. Click the You Tube Icon above the text box. It will insert a code like this.
4. Enter the Video code between the ] and [ so your code will look like this

PHP Code:
[youtube]CecdHNtbgXo[/youtube
The end result will look like this

If you want to center your video in the post then after you have done this

PHP Code:
[youtube]CecdHNtbgXo[/youtube
Highlite the entire code and select the center icon

Your code will now look like this.

PHP Code:
[center][youtube]CecdHNtbgXo[/youtube][/center
The end result

How do I exclude forums from New Posts and Unread Posts?
How to exclude forums from New Posts and Unread Posts
Click the user CP link to enter your User Control Panel
Click the Edit Options link
Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options
Look for this box
Select the forums that you would like to Exclude from the New Post and Unread Posts Links. To select more than one forum you will need to hold the Ctrl key down on the keyboard. When you have them all selected click the Save Changes button below the box. To clear the box just click the Reset Fields link.

This will keep any forums that you do not want to read from showing up when you click the New Post link or the Unread posts link.

How do I gain access to the Arcade?

To gain access to the arcade you must be a LRC Supporter. You can join this group by going here

Why can't I get in the Chat Room?
If you are under the Rookie Status then you can't enter the chat room. All members must have 20 or more posts and be looged in the site to enter the chat room.