Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions_post_thanks.php on line 183
WEDNESDAY NIGHT JANUARY 30 Golden Isles Speedway - Page 2 - Local Race Chat

Welcome to the Local Race Chat forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Click here to join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Local Race Chat > Dirt Racing News > Live Updates
Register Gallery FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Google

Live Updates An area where Live updates to races may be posted. Please be courteous the the original poster.

Comment

Article Tools Display Modes
Racerchaser's Avatar WEDNESDAY NIGHT JANUARY 30 Golden Isles Speedway
Racerchaser
01-30-2008
Pre-race notebook

There are a few format changes with the switch to O'Reilly Southern All Star sanctioning. There's no more group qualifying and there will be six heats instead of four with three drivers transferring from each heat.

Two consolations will send two drivers apiece into the feature and two provisionals will be added, along with the winner of the non-qualifier's race. ...

Although the Southern All Stars were originally scheduled to sanction events Wednesday through Friday, they'll also sanction Saturday's event. However, no points will be awarded on Saturday. ...

Freddy Smith, after driving Brian Nuttal's backup car previously, was back in his traditional No. 00 on Wednesday night. ...

Newcomers to Wednesday's action included Mark Vineyard of Powell, Tenn. (in Anthony White's backup car), Stacy Holmes of Munford, Ala. (last year's SAS rookie of the year in a new car), Dave Hess Jr. of Waterford, Pa., Steven Howard of Bloomingdale, Ga., Tony Knowles of Tyrone, Ga., Brent Dixon of Elberton, Ga., Anthony Hill of Carrollton, Ga. (runner-up in Talladega Short Track's Ice Bowl), Canadian Dave Tyrchniewicz of St. Andrews, Manitoba, and Randy Weaver of Crossville, Tenn. (in the PPM house car). ... Tyrchniewicz lost a driveshaft following his qualifying lap. ...

Dan Schlieper of Pewaukee, Wis., is still sidelined with a back injury. Florida driver Michael Lloyd plans on hot-lapping Schlieper's car tonight during the heat races and entering the No. 9 in Thursday's action....
By Ricky Elliott Fan #91 on 01-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Re: WEDNESDAY NIGHT JANUARY 30 Golden Isles Speedway

were's eckert??
By Lucky13 on 01-30-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan_21 View Post
not gonna happen...bloomer pullin away...
Those super soakers are working tonight huh.
By Dirtfan_21 on 01-30-2008, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Those super soakers are working tonight huh.
lol...he got company now...the field is stacked back up single file...gonna be a good finish
By Dirtfan_21 on 01-30-2008, 10:21 PM

Bloomer wins....
By Lucky13 on 01-30-2008, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan_21 View Post
Bloomer wins....
I hate to see it when a man is caught cheating and then he turns around and wins.
By rockinrobselle1 on 01-30-2008, 10:39 PM

Idon't like to Bash but that bunch probably done the same thing tonite with some more cheated up Hoosier's...
By eddie55lcrew on 01-30-2008, 10:43 PM

cant be a cheater with an open tire rule now can you ?
By Racerchaser on 01-30-2008, 10:51 PM

All depends Eddie. If they are soaked they are cheaters, if not, then he's go to go.
By rockinrobselle1 on 01-30-2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie55lcrew View Post
cant be a cheater with an open tire rule now can you ?
aH DUH Just because it's open tires don't mean YOU can cheat em up!!!!Cmon man get real...You on 55 you all do that??? PM ME >>>
By Racerchaser on 01-30-2008, 11:08 PM

Well Folks, Thats It

For Tonight From

Golden Isle Speedway

thanks To; Dirt On Dirt And Todd Turner, For The Results And Information

Look Here For Me Again
Tomorrow Night

Until Then As

ROY and DALE
used to say

HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.......
By RaceJunkie on 01-30-2008, 11:10 PM

Great Job Bill.
By rockinrobselle1 on 01-30-2008, 11:18 PM

Good job RC,I'll tell ya I'm sorry I went down last week...Should have waited till this week at least I could have seen 3 races instead of 1...PLus I could of stopped at Red Springsa couple hours later to get my 100th TRACK...Life sometimes sucks when you're a Racechaser,Don't it????ROB
Comment

Local Race Chat > Dirt Racing News > Live Updates

Article Tools