Performance Tees

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IS it just me OR

Thanks

Re: IS it just me OR

Quote Originally Posted by jmurdock_00 View Post
    I do not have a car capable of winning and I also cant drive, but damn its fun trying. Good job all of FMS crew on on great racing and awesome track prep.
    Murdock, you and the renegades are the best show FMS has. JMO. #42,and #35, talking about sitting it out awhile. Really that's a bad idea. You never know what's going to happen in that class. One minute the leading car is in the pits and there's another battle for the lead. I know you all love to race, whither you win or not. Hung in there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganenjr View Post
    at he begining of the season races were tight now you know who is gonna win every week. I am also taking some time off from Friendship I can't afford it anymore. I keep throwing money at the car every week and My car was as fast as it has ever been Sat. night and If it had stayed green for the whole race I would have been a lap down. So gonna save up some money and buy some better shocks. And maybe a bigger motor.
    George, hung in there. Don't throw in the towel. Take each race as it comes. I know it's not a cheap sport. I know how you feel right now, but I also know how you feel after you win another one. You're not a quiter, George and neither or your friends and fans.

Thanks

George, just put in one of them hogs that you can build and turn it loose, lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kibssux View Post
    George, just put in one of them hogs that you can build and turn it loose, lol

agreed. come on George hang in there. we all know what kinda motor you can build!

Thanks

I dont know much about the car count or the winners every week and i hate to hear fms MIGHT have an issue or two (not my place to know about let alone comment on what MIGHT be) but i do have advice for the ones considering a break. Great idea. If you truly love racing its one of the hardest choices youll ever make but its also one of the best if youre struggling or your car is off week to week. Taking time off can allow you to get back to the basics that you may be over looking. It allows you to save money for better equipment which is ultimately the determing factor in winning races in todays racing world. It also takes out a LOT of the stress that can go along with racing. When you miss a few races youre no longer worried about points so that when you do go back youre there to run well and not just worry bout fininshing for points. It makes racing more fun. This comes from experience of watching my dad take a year off on asphalt to save to get a decent motor and to make his car better rather than going to the track week in and week out struggling to finish 2nd or 3rd. Good luck to on whatever you decide and i wish the best of luck to the track. The one race i was able to make it to up there i really enjoyed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtforblood81 View Post
    George, hung in there. Don't throw in the towel. Take each race as it comes. I know it's not a cheap sport. I know how you feel right now, but I also know how you feel after you win another one. You're not a quiter, George and neither or your friends and fans.
    Thanks to everyone for all the support. I know my car is off terrible since the track has changed. Track has been really really smooth for the past few weeks it is also tightly packed and slick. Track is perfect for the most part I just have a setup that is no longer working I know what I need to make it better and its gonna take another good chunk of money to make it right. The only way I can make it better is to take some time off or pick up another sponsor with deeper pockets than me. I am gonna race ararat friday night and see how that goes. The car works pretty good up there with the setup I have under it. Who knows A win up there might just finance a Saturday night show.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganenjr View Post
    Thanks to everyone for all the support. I know my car is off terrible since the track has changed. Track has been really really smooth for the past few weeks it is also tightly packed and slick. Track is perfect for the most part I just have a setup that is no longer working I know what I need to make it better and its gonna take another good chunk of money to make it right. The only way I can make it better is to take some time off or pick up another sponsor with deeper pockets than me. I am gonna race ararat friday night and see how that goes. The car works pretty good up there with the setup I have under it. Who knows A win up there might just finance a Saturday night show.
    George its hard too take a stock chassis and out run a built racecar a little teching might find some none stock suspenion parts.

Thanks

[QUOTE=motorman44;359369]George its hard too take a stock chassis and out run a built racecar a little teching might find some none stock suspenion

I dont think it has anything to do with suspension......probably just the loose nut between the seat and the steering wheel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12