3 Aces

 

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 5-12-12

  1. #1
    Join Date
    05-12-2009
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 232 Times in 91 Posts

    Undate 5-12-12

    Racing in all reg. Divisions this week
    Fms pro crares will flyin bryan claim another victory or will hudspeth be back on top or will it be gary woods or jimmy watson or will this be the week winky shows back up
    late model sportsman will robinson keep it going with two in a row or will it be lanlforfd
    wagner, hodges, matthis, or will foley. Cooke. Robertson show to try to claim victory

    Super stock 4
    will robbie brown win again or will faw. Matthis. Robbins. Or will micheal wells try to sneak into victory lane
    renegade v8
    Will muddock. Anen. Keep there battle going or will we see another battle develop wih the likes of clonch. Micheal harrell. Jerry lowry. Marty billings. Jody miller. One thing for sure you dont wanna miss this one
    Stock 4
    Will wyatt and wagner coutinue there battle or will a new face raise to the top. Caudill. Stevons

    Gates open at 230
    Drivers draw 330
    Drivers meetiing at 445
    Hotlaps at 500
    Mothers get in for $5 this week

    Thanks jerry
    the voice of fms

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to stsnitro For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    09-13-2009
    Location
    elkin
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: 5-12-12

    Quote Originally Posted by stsnitro View Post
    Racing in all reg. Divisions this week
    Fms pro crares will flyin bryan claim another victory or will hudspeth be back on top or will it be gary woods or jimmy watson or will this be the week winky shows back up
    late model sportsman will robinson keep it going with two in a row or will it be lanlforfd
    wagner, hodges, matthis, or will foley. Cooke. Robertson show to try to claim victory

    Super stock 4
    will robbie brown win again or will faw. Matthis. Robbins. Or will micheal wells try to sneak into victory lane
    renegade v8
    Will muddock. Anen. Keep there battle going or will we see another battle develop wih the likes of clonch. Micheal harrell. Jerry lowry. Marty billings. Jody miller. One thing for sure you dont wanna miss this one
    Stock 4
    Will wyatt and wagner coutinue there battle or will a new face raise to the top. Caudill. Stevons

    Gates open at 230
    Drivers draw 330
    Drivers meetiing at 445
    Hotlaps at 500
    Mothers get in for $5 this week

    Thanks jerry
    the voice of fms
    there will be a new crate never seen and limited there this week

  4. #3
    Join Date
    04-30-2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: 5-12-12

    Quote Originally Posted by wood20 View Post
    there will be a new crate never seen and limited there this week
    Crate must be Carter&Kirk. Its no secret they have one!!!!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    01-15-2010
    Location
    Dobson,NC
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Re: 5-12-12

    I'll be running my first race in the Renegade division this week.
    #10 Britton Settle

  6. #5
    Join Date
    05-29-2009
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: 5-12-12

    Quote Originally Posted by krazyracer10 View Post
    I'll be running my first race in the Renegade division this week.
    good luck

  7. #6
    Join Date
    09-13-2009
    Location
    elkin
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: 5-12-12

    Quote Originally Posted by Box Wood View Post
    Crate must be Carter&Kirk. Its no secret they have one!!!!
    did i say it was a secret

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •