Thanks

May 5 Results

The results for May 5 are posted at www.carolinaspeedwaysc.webs.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carolina_LV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: May 5 Results

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_LV View Post
    The results for May 5 are posted at www.carolinaspeedwaysc.webs.com
    how in the world did steven blanton win must had cheated.let's go johnny pridgen win win .lisa pridgen 22

Thanks

Hey Lisa you talk crap when someone says johnny is cheating but now you wanna call someone else a cheater. Johnny haunt won the last two races at lakeview so it goes to show you the he can't win them all. As for Steven being a cheater he is far from that.

Thanks

Johnny thought he was cheating too...tore him down....guess what....he wasnt.. Congrats to Steven!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KTS View Post
    Johnny thought he was cheating too...tore him down....guess what....he wasnt.. Congrats to Steven!!
    everybody always picks my brother to talk junk about because he is a good driver,and i am tired of it. I think their is alot of good drivers and no johnny wont always win them all but when everyone says he cheats, they decide to tear him down also. and they find out he isnt a cheater.Everyone has there favorites mine happens to be my brother. and I honeslty dont appreciate everyone always starting something. He has worked hard to get where he is like some others and everyone needs to stop being sore losers including us. If you cant race with the big guys stay on the bleachers.BTW sorry i called Steven a cheater, I dont know what he done or didnt do all I know is everytime johnny wins his folks call johnny a CHEATER... Lets be mature Race Fans!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lisapridgen22 View Post
    everybody always picks my brother to talk junk about because he is a good driver,and i am tired of it. I think their is alot of good drivers and no johnny wont always win them all but when everyone says he cheats, they decide to tear him down also. and they find out he isnt a cheater.Everyone has there favorites mine happens to be my brother. and I honeslty dont appreciate everyone always starting something. He has worked hard to get where he is like some others and everyone needs to stop being sore losers including us. If you cant race with the big guys stay on the bleachers.BTW sorry i called Steven a cheater, I dont know what he done or didnt do all I know is everytime johnny wins his folks call johnny a CHEATER... Lets be mature Race Fans!!
    Lisa, the only one I see talking junk in this thread is you. The only one I see accusing another driver of cheating is you. I have cleaned this thread one time and all the posts that were deleted were yours. Give it a rest. You started the bashing in your very first post. I'm finishing it.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Dirtnut; 05-11-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtnut View Post
    Lisa, the only one I see talking junk in this thread is you. The only one I see accusing another driver of cheating is you. I have cleaned this thread one time and all the posts that were deleted were yours. Give it a rest. You started the bashing in your very first post. I'm finishing it.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Point.....set...........match!!!!!!

Thanks

go man go

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpube6 View Post
    go man go
    i think all the stuff that you wrote is stupid .to live for the lord you have to get along . andyou suppose to love one another, lisapridgen 22.go johnny pridgen