3 Aces

Thread: 4 Cylinder Stock WANTED

Thanks

4 Cylinder Stock WANTED

Alright guys I know I have a post already up about me needing a 4 Cylinder car. Now then I was wanting to add alittle more to that. My budget is 2000-4000 I am looking for the car to be race ready and if possible I would like a trailer to be thrown in with the car. I am currently located in Dillon SC. So I would like to be within 1hour driving distance of the car. If not then I would like to ask we meet half way somewhere to look/buy the car. I will be racing at the Carolina Speedway in Lakeview SC. I am really hoping to find a race ready toyota. But if not any other manufature will do. Now then I would like the car to fit under the rules of Lakeview. Here is the link to the rules: http://carolinaspeedwaysc.webs.com/rules.htm Now then if you have a car close to but not quite fitting the rules let me know, and I will look into getting one if possible that doesn't quite fit it but NO MAJOR changes have to be done to the car for it to fit and be legal at the track. But that is if I cannot find a car matching the rules of LV. Leave me a post or send me a PM, and we can talk. Also you can reach me at 843-506-6369 Anytime after 6pm. Ask for John and you can also text me if you would like that better. THANKS for taking the time to read this and have a nice day guys and gals :D

Thanks

Re: 4 Cylinder Stock WANTED

Quote Originally Posted by DirtTalker109 View Post
    Alright guys I know I have a post already up about me needing a 4 Cylinder car. Now then I was wanting to add alittle more to that. My budget is 2000-4000 I am looking for the car to be race ready and if possible I would like a trailer to be thrown in with the car. I am currently located in Dillon SC. So I would like to be within 1hour driving distance of the car. If not then I would like to ask we meet half way somewhere to look/buy the car. I will be racing at the Carolina Speedway in Lakeview SC. I am really hoping to find a race ready toyota. But if not any other manufature will do. Now then I would like the car to fit under the rules of Lakeview. Here is the link to the rules: http://carolinaspeedwaysc.webs.com/rules.htm Now then if you have a car close to but not quite fitting the rules let me know, and I will look into getting one if possible that doesn't quite fit it but NO MAJOR changes have to be done to the car for it to fit and be legal at the track. But that is if I cannot find a car matching the rules of LV. Leave me a post or send me a PM, and we can talk. Also you can reach me at 843-506-6369 Anytime after 6pm. Ask for John and you can also text me if you would like that better. THANKS for taking the time to read this and have a nice day guys and gals :D
    have a 4cylinder modify for sale 1500.00 919-2646867 has everything but engine and body needs finishing its a toyota celica 83 model ?

Thanks

Re: 4 Cylinder Stock WANTED

I have a '92 Beretta 2.3 Quad 4 DOHC that I was building as a UCAR before I moved to North Carolina. As it sits, all it needs is a seat, 5pt harness (the one in it is out of date) and a windshield (it was built for a dirt track). It is maybe a few hours from being race ready. It has a 6pt roll cage, stock OEM 14" rims and DOT tires. The towers are slot cut for 3 degrees of camber. Roughly 180hp motor. We may be putting a set of Hoosier 790s and running it at East Carolina Motor Speedway on July 17 in the UCAR Clash for Cash. ECMS does not allow DOHC or Quad 4s in its UCAR division (except for the upcoming UCAR Clash race), so I run my '87 Honda Prelude 2.0si here. The Honda is around 130 hp, 12 valve 4 cylinder (and a feature winner this year).

We have not tested the Beretta on the track yet, but my chief mechanic and I know how to set up a car. We are 3rd in points and have 1 win this season so far with the Prelude. He is a Late Model driver and mechanic.

I am a tall guy (6'2", 220lbs) so if we get a seat put in it, you will probably have to move it or modify it anyway. As it sits $2500.00 (sorry no trailer). If we continue building, get it on the track and get it set up, the price will go up (Lexan alone is $100.00 per sheet for the windshield) I am in Williamston, NC, about 3 hours North of you.

If interested, call me (678-896-6908).