Little Aces Boutique

Thread: George Anen!!!!!

Thanks

George Anen!!!!!

Congrats George, on that big win. You worked hard for it, and it showed. Congrats to Keith and Murdock too, for 2nd and 3rd. Murdock, thanks for going easy on those boys, after such a great win last week. Thanks for the great race the Renegades puts on week after week. There is so much excitiment that fulls the air, along with the dust , when the cars come down the straight away. Keep the fun and excitiment going. Maybe next week will be Alesia"s week. Good luck and again, congrats.

Thanks

Re: George Anen!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtforblood81 View Post
    Congrats George, on that big win. You worked hard for it, and it showed. Congrats to Keith and Murdock too, for 2nd and 3rd. Murdock, thanks for going easy on those boys, after such a great win last week. Thanks for the great race the Renegades puts on week after week. There is so much excitiment that fulls the air, along with the dust , when the cars come down the straight away. Keep the fun and excitiment going. Maybe next week will be Alesia"s week. Good luck and again, congrats.
    thanks dfb81, parsons was runnin strong and it was hard to get around him, with anens big block and clonchs stroker motor i didnt have a chance.lol.. when alesia gets her motor done she will be a force to be reckoned with. CONGRATS ANEN!!!!(im protesting you next week)
    Last edited by jmurdock_00; 04-15-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks

Cant wait to get in there and run with yall! I swear it seems like its takin forever to get this car done though, but we'll be out there soon
    #10 Britton Settle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmurdock_00 View Post
    thanks dfb81, parsons was runnin strong and it was hard to get around him, with anens big block and clonchs stroker motor i didnt have a chance.lol.. when alesia gets her motor done she will be a force to be reckoned with. CONGRATS ANEN!!!!(im protesting you next week)
    I think your gonna have to get in line to protest me. Word on the steet is I will be protested if I were to win again. I don't blame anyone for wanting to look at it hell if I didn't know any better I would think it is wrong too. Congrats on your run this week and your win last week. More good racing is coming.
    P.S. I told Keith we could all come back to my shop after the races drink beer and tear all our motors apart for free. LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganenjr View Post
    I think your gonna have to get in line to protest me. Word on the steet is I will be protested if I were to win again. I don't blame anyone for wanting to look at it hell if I didn't know any better I would think it is wrong too. Congrats on your run this week and your win last week. More good racing is coming.
    P.S. I told Keith we could all come back to my shop after the races drink beer and tear all our motors apart for free. LOL
    lol george but dont let keith give ya to many beers might get ya in a poker game and you could wind up with some unfamillar parts on your car lol!!!

jerry

Thanks

Thank's yall! That would be a dream come true for me to win, hopefully one day ill reach that goal. I love racing with everyone in this class, thanks for everything yall do. Yall really don't know how much I appreciate it. Good luck to everyone out there this coming Saturday and cant wait to see yall there.

bad69boy is offline Im getting use to this place
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganenjr View Post
    Flimsy, you're so funny! That does make sense though. Great driving Saturday. I know I've already told you like 3 times... but by golly that was a good race.

Thanks

You boys sure did put on a heck of a show. I gotta get my done and back to run with y'all before it rusts down.