RJ Tire

Thread: Member of the Year

Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 Times in 262 Posts

Member of the Year

I know that it is only April, and that we didn't do this last year, but, I'm going to go ahead and award Bear with the 2012 Member of the Year award. I will be having a plaque made soon and once it is ready, will either deliver it personally or UPS it to his family.

Also, from here on out, it will be the Bear Baker Member of the Year award. Rules and prerequisites will come at a later time.

Bear was a very strong supporter of LRC and I feel that he deserves this award & to have it named after him. When I first announced I was the new owner, he was one of the first members to email me thanking me for keeping it alive. I will never forget that. He had his own opinion, but that's what made him Bear. He will be so missed. I feel that everyone will support my decision on this and join me in keeping his memory alive.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to My Name Is Carol For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Member of the Year

outstanding!!
    white trash motor sports inc.

Thanks

Reading this brought tears to my eyes, BEAR deserves this award and I support it 100%..... THANK YOU!!
    I am Ray Tucker's BIGGIEST FAN, HE IS #1 TO ME.........
    #1 FLAGMAN IS EDDY, HE IS AWESOME!!!

Thanks
    I agree Carol!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 4,294,967,295 Posts

what a wonderful gesture.

Thanks

This is awesome, Carol! Bear is so deserving of this award... I bet he is grinning from ear to ear!!

Thanks

Class act Carol,as DirtDiva said"he smiling from ear to ear"!!!

Thanks

i personally did not know bear other than reading his posts on here and after reading everyones thoughts on him i think
    this is a great idea wtg carol

Thanks

Thank you carol. i will be glad to honor his memory this way. he was always on racechat from sun up to sun down and beyond. many of you know he had his own opinions on EVERY situation. you can almost guess what he would say to this. its sad that most ppl dont know how they are appreciated until after they are gone. my advice to you all is if someone is good to you dont ever forget to say thank you or i love you. Bear told me everyday he loved me whether i wanted to hear it or not. even when i told him i hated him he would always say "i know baby i love you too". my mom asked once "why do you say always say you love her everytime your on the phone even if its been 5 min?" he told her " because you never know when something might happen and i want that to be the last thing i told her so that she knows" please let everyone you touch feel the same way i know i will be saying it more to my children as they grow up and move away and begin their own families. thank you all for all the efforts in place to keep his memory alive. if anyone would like to add us on facebook its now rip bear as well as a memorial page for bear that was started. love you all and i hope to keep his account open so that his legacy lives on.

the BEAR Baker family