3 Aces

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What a joke

Thanks

Re: What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by KTS View Post
    i can afford to go other places, when they are open i go other places, lake view is a last resort track and always will be a last resort track. Seem to me that the lake view crew is the ones that need the help
    yea i think they need somebody to make a hot dog u want the job ask dixie they might want to help out on the nights u go to mullins

Thanks

Haha u like taking personal stabs at someone cause u know the talk about lakeview is true so that's your last ditch effort to sound big and bad.

pageracing is offline Im getting use to this place
    Thanks

Ok this is getting bad lets slow down. Ok If u don't like the track stay home or go elsewhere but don't put it down on here we don't do that to other tracks. Charles works hard to give us a smooth and not as expensive place to race close to home so when u down him or the track i take it personal sorry for that but its my home track. Just put yourself in our shoes before u go to talking trash please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pageracing View Post
    Ok this is getting bad lets slow down. Ok If u don't like the track stay home or go elsewhere but don't put it down on here we don't do that to other tracks. Charles works hard to give us a smooth and not as expensive place to race close to home so when u down him or the track i take it personal sorry for that but its my home track. Just put yourself in our shoes before u go to talking trash please.
    U know I am there everytime the gates are open we have 3 cars racing this track and I take it personal also when certain drivers do get special treatment home track or not fair is fair we all pay to put our cars on that track and we spend alot of time and money on our cars. I love racing have done it all my life Lakeview is a great track but if there are no fans to watch us race then there will be no track. I don't say this to step on anyone's toes but there is alot of talk about this new track if these guys racing can't get a break they will go to where they feel like they have a chance if we have no cars we have no fans anyone can figure out what will come next, I don't want to see that happen. I say this because just sat. nite had visitors never been to LV and their exact words were "didn't take me but one race to figure out who the track favorites are here". It's that obvious. Now put your self in the shoes of the guys out there racing that have to deal with it every week, you think they gonna stay? These post are not to trash the track these are the fans and drivers trying to save the track if yall would just listen, the truth is not what we always want to hear an don't think it can't happen to LV.

Thanks

O I'm there every week I'm off work in the ss class and every track has its good and bad but talk to the track about it not on here. Positive talk gets more done than down talk and that other track they are still clearing the land and he said he isn't going to have lights going to be a day track.

Thanks
    O I'm there every week I'm off work in the ss class and every track has its good and bad but talk to the track about it not on here. Positive talk gets more done than down talk and that other track they are still clearing the land and he said he isn't going to have lights going to be a day track.
    Holy crap that's not a good idea.

Thanks

I must say that i have to agree with Page. First off i am Johnny's cousin. I have watch Johnny win many races from the outside pole as inside. Week before last he started outside pole beside Chris. Chris got him on the start and hugh got under him and johnny fell back to third so i don't understand the past 3 weeks comment. As far as the start from this past week he has it on film that anyone can watch and see what happens. As far as 11 being put to the back so has Johnny and Chris at the same time been put to the back (HMMM i think the 25 won that night) no one on here telling track officials good job there!!! Johnny is a good driver as is all the late model drivers but this talk of hoping the 22 or blue car gets tore up is just crazy talk. Why wasn't stephen in the 25 saturday night. I would hope all drivers would think before anything crazy happens as there is alot of money tied up in these cars as well as all the drivers being husbands, fathers, sons, etc. Just remember that before you get on a public forum and make comments like some of the ones on this thread. Also i am not going to hide behind initials and i will sign my name to the bottom of this post. I will pull for all my relatives and friends that race at this track. As far as the super street 22 that is uncle jd and he is 71 yrs old hadn't raced a car in 30 years and won 3 races last year and to date has won 3 this year. I do not think Mr. Miller or Pat play favorites. This track always races, pays you what your are supposed to get and has remained open for years while others close down and reopen and close again. So let's go root for our driver and pray they remain safe. This is racing though and accidents do happen, but nothing intentional should go on. But in closing i can say that if goes as you ask for it will be returned.
    Ronnie Pridgen

Thanks

Okay lets go racing this weekend I'm ready had to work last Sat. and starting to get the fever LOL. Pagemotorsports #12 super street

Thanks

good luck this weekend Brad. text me when you get a chance

Thanks

[QUOTE=dixiestyle;337780]. I don't say this to step on anyone's toes but there is alot of talk about this new track if these guys racing can't get a break they will go to where they feel like they have a chance if we have no cars we have no fans anyone can figure out what will come next, I don't want to see that happen. I say this because just sat. nite had visitors never been to LV and their exact words were "didn't take me but one race to figure out who the track favorites are here". It's that obvious. Now put your self in the shoes of the guys out there racing that have to deal with it every week, you think they gonna stay?

The above comment in red are my sentiments exactly. Take for example the caution in SS race where the blue 22 spun, and it was clear that he spun and caused the caution (AFTER the white car -can't remember the #- had passed the blue favorite). After the cars were cleaned up and everybody was moving, they said the caution was caused by DEBRIS. Common man! That's NASCAR stuff. The white car should have been given the lead and the blue car should have been put to the rear. Actions like give me no desire to return to a track like that and support it. Lakeview is probably 50 miles closer to my house than the track I normally visit, and I'd just assuming keep driving the 90 miles one way to see RACING, than to watch a track play favorites where there isn't much passing.

Just my opinion here, not meant as bashing, instead meant for the Lakeview people to get a view through an "outsiders" eyes.

Thanks

thanks man will be glad to see u back too in charger but then u would need your trailor back lol. yea i can see how yall can get that from what u saw but im there every other week and i havent seen where the track does for one more than the other sometimes u get a break and sometimes u dont and i have been on both ends but every track is that way not just lv. u cant just come twice a year or so and think u know what is what i dont get on other peoples trend and talk trach about the track just because i saw one ore two things i didnt like because im not there every week.

Thanks

thanks man will be glad to see u back too in charger but then u would need your trailor back lol. yea i can see how yall can get that from what u saw but im there every other week and i havent seen where the track does for one more than the other sometimes u get a break and sometimes u dont and i have been on both ends but every track is that way not just lv. u cant just come twice a year or so and think u know what is what i dont get on other peoples trend and talk trach about the track just because i saw one ore two things i didnt like because im not there every week.
    i go alot more than twice a year and i see the track favorites every saturday nite. U have to blind or just ignorant not to see it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast