Carolina Speedway

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What a joke

Thanks

Re: What a joke

And they change the rules to much. Couple weeks ago the pole man didn't start the race so they moved everyone up a spot. Now ur saying this week all they did was move the top row up???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KTS View Post
    It's hard to stay at pace with the leader when he's got u pushed up against the wall. Johnny has done that same stupid crap for the last 3 weeks. But that's ok somebodys going to mess that blue car all to hell soon and I can't wait. If that's the only way u can win that's really sad. And trust me if lakeview wasn't so close to home I would never step foot in that place. It's a joke, Charles run that place into the ground once he got it. I hope that track in mullins shuts it down, hecks already bout ran all the late models off, if ur out running his son or his lover jp then he will
    find a way to make sure u don't win. So keep on putting them in the wall Johnny, but don't cry when that 22 get tore all the hell!
    There's a dirt track in Mullins?

What's the name of it and where is it at? This is the first time I've heard of a track in Mullins.

Thanks

This was my first visit to Lakeview this past weekend. The track itself looked like a decent track, but the action was lacking in my opinion.

I can't remember any passing unless it was a pass that was enabled by a spin/accident. All the races seemed like train races. The best race of the night seemed like it was going to be the vintage cars until they decided to make it a demolition derby instead of a race.

Is the racing like that every week?

Thanks

Every weekend rip, and their building a new one from what I've heard all they got left to do is get lights
    Last edited by KTS; 08-16-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks

As long as I can remember going there it has always gotten black and locked down worse than BBQBoys favorite track on 95

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NOWEAKLINK056 View Post
    As long as I can remember going there it has always gotten black and locked down worse than BBQBoys favorite track on 95
    even that said track has a little bit of passing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KTS View Post
    Every weekend rip, and their building a new one from what I've heard all they got left to do is get lights
    maybe u need to go help them this sat. maybe they will pay u something then u can afford to go some where else charles might even give u the money to go some where else. the people from other tracks need to stay at their other tracks. when u pay your money every week then u got an opinion.

Thanks

i can afford to go other places, when they are open i go other places, lake view is a last resort track and always will be a last resort track. Seem to me that the lake view crew is the ones that need the help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Country4life50 View Post
    maybe u need to go help them this sat. maybe they will pay u something then u can afford to go some where else charles might even give u the money to go some where else. the people from other tracks need to stay at their other tracks. when u pay your money every week then u got an opinion.
    Not bashing, but thats one of the most ridiculous things Ive ever heard or seen on here.......Are you related to calikid or jheddie on here?

I am a fan of lakeview because of there poximity to my house, and unlike the track that calikid referenced as my favorite, at least lakeview races when they say they are and dont call it off for cold...no lights...family reunions....competing drag races .....rain that hasnt fallen yet..... etc...etc...etc...

If lakeview ran the modz and allowed tube chassis ss then I would be there every other week!!!!!!!

Thanks

wow...Page don't get your panties in a wode son but thanks for the update you just proved what I was saying nothing stays the same in LV rules always changing!!!LMAO.. Maybe next saturday night you can update all of us whom are not able to make it to the drivers meeting of the new rules for that night!!!

Thanks

KTC what is the update on the Mullins Track? I know a lot of drivers are talking about it do they have an date yet?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dixiestyle View Post
    KTC what is the update on the Mullins Track? I know a lot of drivers are talking about it do they have an date yet?
    i heard last nite the only thing they have left to do is put lights up. I dont think they are going to race this year but i have been told they want to get some cars on it before the year is over to see how it is going to be. As soon as i hear somthing i will let yall know. I hope its a good one though!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast