FUEL series

Thread: Thanks Guys!

Thanks

Thanks Guys!

I would like to say thanks for the 2 outlaw Ucars for coming out and giving me a good race Sat. Wish that wheel didn't break Jimmy cause I was catching back up to you after my bad slip up on lap 3 lol. Wish they didn't pay like HDS did, and yall would come back, but I can understand why not. To bad more of you Outlaw Ucars coulden't bight your Grife for just one race and show up. Once again thanks Jimmy #11, and Tony #99 great racing with yall and hope to return the favor soon. P.S when you wanting me to bring my car to you Jimmy so you can fix my RF that you caused lol jk!

Thanks

Re: Thanks Guys!

1 I WAS BACKING OFF 2 COULDNT FIND A CLEAR GROOVE DOWN LOW 3 YOU HAVNT LEARNED HOW TO PASS YET 4 HOW MUCH MONEY/FAST YOU WANT TO GO HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JAM11 View Post
    1 I WAS BACKING OFF 2 COULDNT FIND A CLEAR GROOVE DOWN LOW 3 YOU HAVNT LEARNED HOW TO PASS YET 4 HOW MUCH MONEY/FAST YOU WANT TO GO HAHAHAHAHA
    Dang just make me fell like crap why don't cha. You must have not been slowing down very much cause I wasn't catching you that fast. Na I know exactly how to pass, but its kinda hard when you get cut off. oppps skiped 2, I was in the same boat as you. I think ill just sick where im at unless new suspension parts makes me faster. Rember FMS don't allow you to run what you brung lol. All that crap talk and now you aint going to race me again? What ashame!
    Last edited by dirtpoorracin37; 05-03-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks

YOUR CAR WAS FASTER THAN MINE LAST YEAR WITH MIKE IN IT WHAT HAPPENED? YOU CANT BABY THAT CAR DONT BE SCARED TO MASH IT NEED A EXPERT DRIVER ? YOU NEED TO LET YOUR DADDY TRY IT ONE TIME

Thanks

YOUR CAR WAS FASTER THAN MINE LAST YEAR WITH MIKE IN IT WHAT HAPPENED? YOU CANT BABY THAT CAR DONT BE SCARED TO MASH IT NEED A EXPERT DRIVER ? YOU NEED TO LET YOUR DADDY TRY IT ONE TIME
    Yea it might have been faster, but some things was changed on it as well. I got to baby it on FMS, you know that lol. Guess I didn't baby it enough sense the wheel broke off. Thats alright im already tryin to talk my dad into taking it down there for a little revenge on the 22nd. Hope your ready!

Thanks

IF YOU TALK YOUR DAD INTO GOING SOUTH I WILL PREP YOUR CAR THE WEEK BEFORE RACE,,THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN RUN WITH ME AND IF YOU CAN ONLY LISTEN AND REMEMBER WHAT I TELL YOU HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks

IF YOU TALK YOUR DAD INTO GOING SOUTH I WILL PREP YOUR CAR THE WEEK BEFORE RACE,,THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN RUN WITH ME AND IF YOU CAN ONLY LISTEN AND REMEMBER WHAT I TELL YOU HAHAHAHAHA
    I aint tryin to run with you. Im tryin to outrun you, and who ever is infront of you lol.