RJ Tire

 

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Just wondering?

  1. #1
    jhofficial Guest

    Just wondering?

    Am I not allowed to post in the CLR forum? If not would someone let me know. It would save us all a lot of time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    10-04-2005
    Location
    lower/slower delaware
    Posts
    10,344
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 43 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Just wondering?

    Who have you made mad now , Can't help you there John. Do not know anything about why you shouldn't be able to.
    "Sorry about your Luck"

  3. #3
    jhofficial Guest

    Re: Just wondering?

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerchaser View Post
    Who have you made mad now , Can't help you there John. Do not know anything about why you shouldn't be able to.
    Just seems like a lot of things disappear over there

    While many others get to stay

  4. #4
    Join Date
    06-13-2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,226
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Just wondering?

    At least you a response to your question. I'm wondering why I can't read anything when I'm not logged in... which is quite often depending on the device / computer I'm using.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    08-02-2005
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    5,384
    Thanks
    917
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 255 Posts

    Re: Just wondering?

    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    At least you a response to your question. I'm wondering why I can't read anything when I'm not logged in... which is quite often depending on the device / computer I'm using.

    Hey Rhett, sorry no one has answered you! I completely overlooked your question and I apologize, but if you go check it, I have answered (or will in just one minute!)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    09-27-2005
    Posts
    2,164
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Just wondering?

    Quote Originally Posted by jhofficial View Post
    Just seems like a lot of things disappear over there

    While many others get to stay
    I guess you dont get an explanation.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    08-02-2005
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    5,384
    Thanks
    917
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 255 Posts

    Re: Just wondering?

    John, I don't have an explanation for you because I haven't deleted anything of yours. I will check and see who deleted and have them contact you though.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    06-12-2005
    Location
    Elm City, NC
    Posts
    5,532
    Thanks
    304
    Thanked 417 Times in 91 Posts

    Re: Just wondering?

    There were 10 posts deleted in the thread that was cleared yesterday. I do not know why you say some people's stayed but your's didn't. The posts you made were going back and forth with wicked about being a negative posts. That is off topic and every post that was made along those lines (about 4 or 5 different member) were deleted.

  9. #9
    jhofficial Guest

    Re: Just wondering?

    Quote Originally Posted by tas View Post
    There were 10 posts deleted in the thread that was cleared yesterday. I do not know why you say some people's stayed but your's didn't. The posts you made were going back and forth with wicked about being a negative posts. That is off topic and every post that was made along those lines (about 4 or 5 different member) were deleted.

    Good enough. But this isn't the first time. I wil be paying a little closer attention from now on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •