i know this is really early and probably gonna recieve some smartass responses but i just wanna know something what time will clr make a decision about the race tommorrow afternoon . and if it is rained out tommorrow night when will this race be made up. if i was clr and it got rained out tommorrow night . i would run the nov. 6th and 7th dates back to back nights 2 full nights of races . run all the qualifying and heat races on friday night then come back saturday with hot laps then go right into ur features for everybody but this is only what i think they should do if the rain cancels everything tommorrow night. either way i will be there .