3 Aces

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: live updates from clr

Thanks

Re: live updates from clr

Quote Originally Posted by jhofficial View Post
    Your not really serious with that comment about affording it are you?
    why would he not be i know ive only been able to take my family to the race every other week instead of every week like i would love to do but just cant afford to

jhofficial Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    why would he not be i know ive only been able to take my family to the race every other week instead of every week like i would love to do but just cant afford to
    Then I'm sure you are struggling in other areas also. So it might make sense to pawn the computer.

Thanks

Your not really serious with that comment about affording it are you?
    Well some can't, I'm not speaking about me in general. Yea I can afford it but choose to spend most of my time and money with my family right now. We just came back from Myrtle Beach for 8 days and it cost us about $2,500.00. That be a whole lot of pit passes..LOL

I was being sarcastic about the economy because every time something goes wrong it's blamed on the "ECONOMY"

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Then I'm sure you are struggling in other areas also. So it might make sense to pawn the computer.
    That is funny as hell right there,I'm freaking in tears.. Man you know he would not pawn the computer.. Probably give his right nut before doing that.LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaceJunkie View Post
    Well some can't, I'm not speaking about me in general. Yea I can afford it but choose to spend most of my time and money with my family right now. We just came back from Myrtle Beach for 8 days and it cost us about $2,500.00. That be a whole lot of pit passes..LOL

I was being sarcastic about the economy because every time something goes wrong it's blamed on the "ECONOMY"

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

That is funny as hell right there,I'm freaking in tears.. Man you know he would not pawn the computer.. Probably give his right nut before doing that.LOL
    yes struggling in other areas but making it lol so theres no need to pawn my computer just goin to the race every week is not as important as feeding the family so we go every 2 weeks so what

jhofficial Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RaceJunkie View Post

I was kinda sure you were being sarcastic. Thats why I wanted to give you the opportunity to clarify before I started blasting. I so sick of the economy excuse I think I will puke.

I wasn't really joking about the pawn shop. Its all about priority's.

Thanks

lol give my rite nut lol plus if i pawn my computer i couldnt be a member of this great site that ive been on for almost 2 yrs

Thanks

might have been a sarcastic remark...but it is the truth more people are out of work than I ever thought of seeing, alot of racers I know of take there bill money to race on thats just something I am not going to do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123