Little Aces Boutique

Thread: changes at wythe

Thanks

changes at wythe

Ok, I have just a couple of questions to ask about wythe and what in the world is going on. I haven't seen any announcements on Wythe Raceway web site, so maybe someone here has info. First, what happened to both classes of late models? I've only seen one class run for the past three weeks and not the other. Second, what is going on with the super street class? Tonight I saw at least five cars in that class loaded on their trailers and they did not run. Also the ones that were not running were standing on the sidelines and would boo every car that passed them during the race. Why didn't they run? And third, (ok so I have 3 questions) why are they closing the bathrooms before the race is over? Every week I hear numerous complaints from fans that they paid the ticket price and watched all the races , not just the late models, instead of running up and down the hill all night , but when the races are over and people are leaving the track to go home , the bathrooms are closed and locked. That's kinda cruel to fans who are true fans and don't want to miss the action. So for advice to people going to wythe, (and fan count is falling in case some haven't noticed) you better go if you gotta before the last race begins. Otherwise you are in for a rude and crude surprise.

Thanks

Re: changes at wythe

I can't answer because I only make it up there once or twice a year, but come on KEEP the RESTROOMS OPEN for the diehard fans that stay to the very end.

rock7578 Guest

there again is another reason that wythe officals should listen to the fans when wythe starts losing money maybe they will listen my dad always told me some ppl won't listen they have to feel well fred can only feel thru his pocketbook so again i strongly urge ppl to one sat nite unite together and visit another track maybe like the homecoming event they are planning like they say united we stand divided they fall

tim wadd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rock7578 View Post
    there again is another reason that wythe officals should listen to the fans when wythe starts losing money maybe they will listen my dad always told me some ppl won't listen they have to feel well fred can only feel thru his pocketbook so again i strongly urge ppl to one sat nite unite together and visit another track maybe like the homecoming event they are planning like they say united we stand divided they fall
    Rock i'm not calling you a liar but I had to pee pee last Sat. after the race and I got in to tinkle!!! What have you done to Fred to piss him off cause he locks the bathroom on you?? Oh I thought you were going to Bulls Gap last week?? Just wondering

rock7578 Guest

tim you need to look again i was not the one to say anything about the restrooms sas was the one and no i didn't go to the gap but i wasn't at wythe either lets just say i'm glad u got to piss at wythe noe i can sleep better knowing that i was enjoying a nite of asphalt racing not dirt but was enjoyable next time you post tim make sure that you get things right ok and thank you for the info

tim wadd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rock7578 View Post
    tim you need to look again i was not the one to say anything about the restrooms sas was the one and no i didn't go to the gap but i wasn't at wythe either lets just say i'm glad u got to piss at wythe noe i can sleep better knowing that i was enjoying a nite of asphalt racing not dirt but was enjoyable next time you post tim make sure that you get things right ok and thank you for the info
    Hey no thank you!!! Anyway let me say I PEE PEEd At WYTHE RACEWAY after the race in the BATHROOM!! Hey come and see if theres any changes this week, Who knows maybe we can find more problems who knows?? I will be at Wythe Raceway SUPPORTING FRED and the entire WYTHE Raceway crew, You have always made me proud to call Wythe Raceway my favorite track!!!!!

drt30fan Guest

The reason that the super streets didn't run last weekend is because they wanted to whine about not getting paid enough money, no mirrors, and they didn't get hot laps last week. And if you go to the wytheraceway.com site, you will see that this weekend they are paying $300 to win, $40 to start and they get to qualify. Go figure! They get their way. I attend WR every weekend and I agree with many people who say it's going down hill.