RJ Tire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crate Latemodels car count

jhofficial Guest

Re: Crate Latemodels car count

Quote Originally Posted by Racerchaser View Post
    IF THERE ON THE CHIP THEN SOMEBODY DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE DOING. WE RUN CRATES UP HERE AND ON TWO DIFFERENT SIZE TRACKS AND FOR THE MOST PART THEY ARE NOT ON THE CHIP. YOU CHANGE THE GEAR. IT'S JUST LIKE SUPER LATES OR MODIFIEDS, YOU GO TO THE LIMITER BUT NOT AGAINST IT. USE A GOOD TACK TO FIND YOUR RPM's. THE RACER DOWN IN GA. MS. FL. LA. DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM.
    A lot of tracks have a gear rule for the crates and that causes them to hit the chip. As I have said before I will NEVER go to a stand alone crate race!!!! I watch em and enjoy some of the races I have seen, but I view em just like a pure stock or superstreet class, "Limted Machines"

Thanks

rules work, you dont run a super in the street stock race.. look make rules,
    pay good , it dont make sence to spend $200,000 on a track and then
    pay there top class a $500 purse.... ? dont ask a poor racer to spend
    a day and 40 to 60 $$ of gas just to get a car teched... get down to
    the track tech the winner and on random car each wk seal 'em if you
    want.. who cares about a chip. and a crate car wont pull after 6500
    any way .. scope them if you want but the most way to cheat a crate
    is cam.. crates are already sealed if you tamper with the bolts,, they
    cant run them in fastrack... and power dont win races on a 1/4 to 3/8
    mile dirt track. driver and set-up does...most people race for fun not
    to win.. the guy who tries to win and cant, sometimes says the guys
    beating him are cheating, when really it may be just an agressive
    driver, or the guy who takes his car complete apart each wk and
    makes sure its perfect...

Thanks

John many races like this and the crates will be a stand alone series.

$10,000 to-win event at Wythe Raceway in Rural Retreat, Virginia over Labor Day Weekend. thats fastrak series and stormpay are racing for $2,500.00 weekly. You know the old saying, money talks

jhofficial Guest

$10,000 to-win event at Wythe Raceway in Rural Retreat, Virginia over Labor Day Weekend. thats fastrak series and stormpay are racing for $2,500.00 weekly. You know the old saying, money talks
    For now Bill, but I never see this being accepted by the fans!! and theres a ole saying something bout if it aint nobody to put on a show for, then is it really a show?

tim wadd Guest

You should have been there last night the supers put on a great show!!! But I'm tellin you now the 24 crate cars that came out last night put on a heck of a show also!!! I hope JH can make it to a Fasttrack show I feel he may change his mind??? Maybe not but I think after a trip to Wythe and the crates put on a show for the fans like they do week in and week out anyone will have a greater appreciation for them as well as the drivers in the crate class!!!!!!!

jhofficial Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tim wadd View Post
    You should have been there last night the supers put on a great show!!! But I'm tellin you now the 24 crate cars that came out last night put on a heck of a show also!!! I hope JH can make it to a Fasttrack show I feel he may change his mind??? Maybe not but I think after a trip to Wythe and the crates put on a show for the fans like they do week in and week out anyone will have a greater appreciation for them as well as the drivers in the crate class!!!!!!!
    I have seen two major full field crate races!! Top five noise to tail train race up front and crashfest in the middle to back, just like every other crate race I have seen i leave feeling

Thanks

come up here and take a look at our crates. Most races only take 3 cautions at most and then for a spin more so then a slam fest.

jhofficial Guest

come up here and take a look at our crates. Most races only take 3 cautions at most and then for a spin more so then a slam fest.
    Dayum Bill give me time I am coming:wtf:

Thanks

make sure when you come up it a Super Late Model night, course you will probably come up with Marcia and JR and he will race that night anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12