Performance Tees

Thread: 56 Crewmember

kz650ridingchic Guest

56 Crewmember

Just wanted to let those know....Hoss will be undergoing heart catherization this Wednesday morning at 8am....Please keep him and in your thoughts and prayers....<whispers> if anyone catches him pushing a race car anytime soon HE IS GROUNDED!!!.....lol

Thanks

Re: 56 Crewmember

Will definately be praying for him. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.
    Jason Rhodes
    That Country Hick from the Sticks

Thanks

i hope everything goes well for him to but tell him we need him fri and sat now we can't do everything by ourselfs can we lol but all aside yea i will keep him in my thoughts and prayer tell him i say HOPE EVEYTHING GOES WELL and see him friday lol if not fri then sat he want be pushing any cars for aleast 2 or 3 weeks aleast around me

Thanks

We hope everything goes well for Hoss and he can have a speedy recovery.

Corbitt Motorsports

Thanks

We hope everything goes well and hope to see him make a speedy recovery so he can come back to CLR. Mikayla says get well soon. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Michael, Jennifer, Mikayla, and Carly

kz650ridingchic Guest

UPDATE 56 Crewmember:

Just wanted to thank everyone for there prayers....miracles do still happen...Hoss' catherization went good and he's home resting....his heart doctor told us that his arteries were perfect and showed no signs of a heart attack AT ALL!.......that his heart muscle was weak due to some virus along the way that he had gotten be it a cold or just a bug and it weakened his heart...we were also told that this could have happened when he was a child that there was no way to determine when it happened however since then in actuality his heart has strengthening back on its on and with proper diet, exercise and quittin smoking that he can regain his full heart pumpin power back!...so this was a blessing in disguise....Hoss is out of work for the next week so the entry to the catherization can heal...he's not allowed to lift no more than 15 pounds and for the next 48-72 hours he can't do anything so he's decided that he will be sitting in the stands at CLR this Saturday night due he said it will keep him from tryin to push JP's car..lol....once again thanks to all your prayers we appreciate them all....

Thanks

Great news. I know its gonna be hard for him to be up in the stands watching, but thank God he's gonna be there at the track. Glad to hear the news.
    Jason Rhodes
    That Country Hick from the Sticks

EMT56 Guest

TELL HOSS I AM GLAD THAT EVERYTHING CAME OUT OK.. AND I AM GLAD HE IS SITTING IN THE STANDS I TRIED TO MAKE HIM SIT DOWN LAST WEEK BUT HE IS A TRUE REDNECK AND HARDHEADED SO U KNOW HOW THAT WENT.. BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE HIM A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND WILL SEE YA AT THE TRACK SAT.TAKE CARE AND IF U NEED ANYTHING JUST CALL...

Thanks

tell hoss i am glad evrything went ok for him and hope for a recovery has fast has jp turns his latmodel at clr lol aleast he wil be at the track sat see yall after the racin i think wecan handle it this weekend lol aleast ....i .... hope ...we ..can lol see yall sat night l4t3r

kz650ridingchic Guest

HARDHEADED is right!....omggggggg help me he's driving me outta what lil mind I have left....grrrrrrrrrr....he don't listen....lol

Thanks

lol that is hoss for you and you know that lol just glad everything is ok do